Jesus spoke often about seeds, soil, fruit and a ripe harvest.
He told His disciples, “Pray to the Lord of the harvest, that He would send workers into His harvest.”
He didn’t say, “…send workers into the fields to pick a harvest that isn’t ripe.”
He didn’t say, “…send workers into the fields to stand around and waste their time until the harvest is ripe.”
So, when are people ripe? People are receptive to spiritual issues when they:
- Ask you about your faith.
- Are facing a challenge.
- Have a birth/death in the family.
- Change jobs, retire, get fired, start a new job, marry, divorce.
- Learn of a severe illness in them or someone close to them.
- Buy, build, or sell a house.
- Become immigrants in a new nation.
- Go to jail.
- Graduate from school.
- Declare bankruptcy.
- Experience a traumatic event.
These are windows of opportunity. Don’t miss out!
Turn your faith inside out!