When people share their God stories, it’s because the culture of your church promotes this way of life.
In time, it can lead to a revival, which is an act of God.
A revival is when the church grows by geometric progression.
At any given time in history, several Christian revivals are occurring somewhere around the globe.
- Including right now!
A revival is when it is humanly impossible to explain or imagine or measure how many people are so quickly becoming Christians, and coming into churches.
When Christians follow Jesus’ words, “And you will be witnesses of Me…”
- God brings explosive growth to the Christian movement.
To summarize the steps of this movement:
- Just start asking people in groups around your church, “Anybody want to share what God is doing in your life?”
- Be patient. Let it happen as the Holy Spirit leads. You can’t force a change in culture. You just plant seeds and nurture. God grows the movement.
- Ask those in your church to list those in their social networks who show no signs of being believers in Jesus Christ.
- Ask everyone to pray responsibly for those who are unchurched in their social networks—their sphere of influence.
- Encourage everyone to pray for an opportunity to share one of their “God stories” that relates to the challenges experienced by someone in their social network.
- Continue to build the culture of sharing God stories around church—everywhere, but in worship.
- Equip everyone at church to look for signs of receptivity.
- Watch your church explode with growth as new people come to Christ.
- Be patient, building this culture in your church takes time.
- Never stop practicing this culture.