What would happen if everyone—or even 50%—of those in your church became enculturated in sharing God stories?
- Think of all the non-Christians in the social networks of those in your church! They represent your “Jerusalem,” your primary mission field.
- Now, compare that to the number of people, on average in worship at your church.
- This is level “A” of your church’s potential.
- Level “B” is the social networks of those who come to know Christ who were formally non-Christians in your networks.
- If 10% of those in level “B” are reached through sharing God stories, and they come into your church, and catch the culture of sharing God stories, and they share God stories in their social networks, a movement begins of exponential proportions!
- Because as unchurched people, level “B” people have a social network that likely includes more unbelievers than those in the networks of church members.
- The mission field gets larger, the momentum grows with further potential.
Fast forward this further out—say level “F”
- It could take five to ten years, or more.
- Yet, consider the momentum!
- This growth is normal for the movement Jesus launched.
- The puny growth in most churches is abnormal from a Kingdom perspective.
- Jesus launched a movement that grows by geometric progression!