The war that no one declared: the war for a soul of a nation.
Culture has five components: values, beliefs, attitudes, priorities, and worldviews. When Jesus speaks about the Kingdom of God, He reveals the culture of the King of the universe.
Today, the focus is on: VALUES.
Values reflect what God considers most important, and what your life reveals is most important.
What does God say about the importance of:
- Life, even in the womb
- Love, even for those who seem unlovable
- Forgiveness, even when the infraction seems unforgivable
- Respect, even for leaders you don’t agree with
- Worship, even when it’s not convenient
- Generosity, even when the world focuses on the priority of ME
- Kindness, even to those who are unkind
- Marriage, even when the world glamorizes infidelity
- Honesty, even when the truth hurts
Who is winning the culture war in you?
Leave a Reply