Leadership is a spiritual gift.
- Do you know your spiritual gifts?
- Do you have the gift of leadership?
- If you don’t have that gift, do you know your role as a Christian influencer?
What do gifted Christian leaders do? They lead!
- In the world.
- Among Christians.
Four things you should know if you have the spiritual gift of leadership:
- You should spend most of your time leading others – influencing others.
- Those without the gift of leadership have the role of influencing, but they do not do it most of the time.
- Some leaders are good. Others lead for bad. Be careful how you influence!
- Some people are called by God to be spiritual leaders. Some are not.
When Christians influence others, through the gift or the role of leadership, they are:
How well do you understand your gift or role of influencing others? 1 (Not Much)…..10 (A lot)?
Have you ever been trained to be a disciple? If not, why not?
Our research shows that most Christians understand the idea or concept of discipling. However, very few do it!
Ironically, discipling is the method Christ chose to grow the Christian movement.
Our research shows that most people in churches have no clue how to disciple another person.
Next time we will look at competency and character.