The discipling leader with influence:
Where would you place…YOU? Your pastor? Your church?
Developing Christian leaders who disciple others is the biblical approach. It has the following elements. You can rate these elements on a scale of 1 (A little) to 10 (Much), reflecting your experience of Christian discipleship training.
- Cranial: Head knowledge, books, tests, memorization.
- Relational: Modeling, interacting, dialog.
How did you score?
Cranial: _________________ Relational: ________________
Is the discipling primarily cranial or relational?
When you grow, spiritually, what is the emphasis at your church for growth?
- Is it more cranial?
- Or, is it more relational?
Discipling is like raising a child:
- A long process.
- Yeast in bread. A gentle process.
- A good shepherd – loving.
- Invitation, not forced.
How is it with you? How is it at your church?